The Sociology of Work Section of the Polish Sociological Association in cooperation with Warsaw Branch of PTS and Institute of Sociology WFiS and Institute of Applied Social Sciences WSNSIR University of Warsaw invite abstracts for the international conference „Social Boundaries of Work. Politics and ideologies of work”.
The conference will take place in Warsaw, on 28-29 October 2020.
– April 30th 2020 – Deadline for submitting conference abstracts (250-500) through conference website
– June 22nd 2020 – Decision on the acceptance of abstracts by organizers and the scientific board
– July 31st 2020 – Conference fee payment and early bird registration deadline
– September 15th 2020 – Conference fee payment and late registration deadline
– October 28th-29th 2020 – The conference
– Active participants (with a paper) – Regular fee (academic staff with PhD degree and professors and non-academic participants):
– early bird 300 PLN (~ 70 EUR), late fee 400 PLN (~ 95 EUR)
-Active participants (with a paper) – Reduced fee (PhD students & students):
– early bird 150 PLN (~ 35 EUR), late fee 200 PLN (~ 45 EUR)
Passive participants (no papers) in the full conference:
– early bird 100 PLN (~ 25 EUR), late fee 150 PLN (~ 35 EUR)